Thursday, September 27, 2007

be classy, okay?





This summer I worked at Ace Hardware for most of the summer. It was uneventful other than the few days I had pink hair (for Harry Potter because I went as Tonks).





The highlight of my summer, though, was the week I was a Camp Counselor for a group of 83 youth in 7-9th grades. Working with such an energetic bunch of young adults was life changing. It's a tricky age to be in (remember 8th grade? yeah, not fun). The energy that my fellow counselors and I were able to help focus was unbelievable. That one week gave me such a better outlook on the future. The amazing ideas and futures in those youth were more than I ever thought of at that age.

Right now I'm chatting on AIM with one of the girls that was in my cabin this summer. I can feel her enthusiasm in everything she writes.

There is really is hope for the future.


And remember...
natalie dee
nataliedee.com

No comments: