Thursday, October 4, 2007

thursday means it's almost the weekend

Today is Thursday - the best day of the week, at least, in my opinion. Not only is it almost the weekend but it's also a great TV night. Not only does is The Office on but starting tonight is Supernatural! I say I watch Supernatural for the content - American urban legends - but in reality it's for 3 simple things:
1) The Metallicar (a 1967 Chevy Impala)
2) The classic rock soundtrack
3) The attractive main characters

Other than that, this week has been pretty mellow. Last week consisted of 2 papers, 1 rewrite and 1 exam. With only 1 exam this week I can see the light of October break. Ahhhh, I'm excited.

Last weekend was Parent's Weekend so it was a mellow weekend on campus. This weekend, though, is Alumni Weekend. That means that this week was Homecoming...I think. We're all proud to represent Beloit, here, but we forget we have sports teams (sorry about that...). It also means that things are really happenin' this week and weekend. Tonight is another band night at C-Haus (the bar) for student's bands and this weekend there are some dance parties at a frat and sorority.


I found this on the sidewalk outside a dorm. It's a good reminder.


Smile.

No comments: