Sunday, November 4, 2007

What? I'm cold!

A fresh week. WHOO. Good.
But that's not to say lots didn't happen this weekend.
Saturday, luckily, was lazy. I listened to some podcasts, cleaned and stared at the ceiling. I don't know about the rest of you but for me, they are very cathartic.

Today, was another story.

I was asked by Japan Club to drive for their field trip to Mistuwa, a large Japanese superstore outside of Chicago. Getting off campus is always nice.
And we arrived just in time for lunch:







Mmmmm. Chicken Katsu, Tempura, Udon noodles.








By 3 PM we were all back in the van to head back to campus. We were each loaded down with snacks, tea pots, lunch boxes, ice cream, books and magazines. I even invested in Japanese decongestant to banish my on-coming sinus headache.







[Cat with her panda cookie]


Any reader of this blog (and Julia's) knows that I love to complain about the weather. Well, it's officially cold enough during the day and night to layer everything on. So I am, including my hat (which is as tall as I am!), Cuddl Duds, 75¢ mittens from target and fluffy coat.



What? I'm cold!

No comments: